Exemption and Transfer of Credits
- Eligible candidates may apply for transfer of courses/credits and professional certification (where required) from other HEC recognized universities to the degree programs at BHU.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of such requests.
- The University may consider waiving off BHU Aptitude Test for those candidates who have already cleared an equivalent test; however, the concerned candidates will be required to appear for interview and provide valid transcripts in original of the courses undertaken/credit achieved from their previous institution.
- A minimum of 50% of total degree credits must be completed at BHU.
- The courses transferred shall be recorded in the final transcript as being transfer of credits.
- The transfer of credit will be subject to the BHU policy and approval of Deans’ committee.
|Programs Offered||Tuition Fee (Rs.)||Lab Fee (Rs.)|
|PharmD, BE (Biomedical Engineering) & BS (Biosciences)||99,500 / Semester||10,000|
|BBA, BS (Accounting & Finance) & BS (Computer Science)||99,000 / Semester||-|
|MBA||5,600 / Cr. Hr.||-|
|Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)||15,000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
|Exam Fee (Per Semester)||5,000|
BHU Scholarship and Financial Assistance Schemes
BHU offers comprehensive merit based scholarship scheme in addition to HEC mandatory need-based financial assistance.
DR. SALIM HABIB SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship: 80% of tuition fee
- Eligibility Criteria: Students securing top position in the departmental merit list of the BHU programs
DR. IRAM AFAQ SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
- Eligibility Criteria: Students securing 2nd and 3rd positions in the departmental merit list of the BHU programs
CH. WALI MUHAMMAD SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarship: 25% of tuition fee
- Eligibility Criteria: Students securing 4th and 5th positions in the departmental merit list of the BHU programs
Scholarship will be awarded to the top students of each department on the basis of merit list*
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME
The scheme encompasses grants under endowment funds, student loans, fee installments, and other means of facilitation for students to study at BHU.
HEC mandated Need Based Financial Assistance options are also available.
(terms & conditions apply)